Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day. I just love spring time and being outside. My oldest Knock out Rose is just blooming its' little heart out.


These are my kind of roses. No pruning or fussing!


We couldn't resist a trip to the park in a nearby city with this wonderful weather. The flowers there were so pretty.


The grand babies were much more interested in getting to the playground equipment than posing for pictures.



They were little troopers. They did pose for a couple of shots to please Mema and Papa. After we got to the fun slides and swings, pictures were out of the question. A camera just can't compete with a good slide or castle.

Linking to Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer. Drop by for lots of fun posts.


13 comments:

  1. They are darling and such a pretty place for you all to play in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious grandchildren and a lovely day to be outdoors. Wishing each of you a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, but most of all....sweet and beautiful grandkids!!!

    My Thursday Post:
    Easter Songs

    Thanks for visiting with me yesterday, and hope your day is super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. roses look so pretty. ours are nowhere near blooming yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE knockout roses! They're so beautiful. My neighbor has double knockout and they look fantastic!
    What a lovely park - and such a delight to have grandchildren! Can't wait! (not in the near future-though)
    Hope you have a blessed Easter,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your knock out rose is doing great! So pretty and so is that park! The grands are adorable and so are you! Hope you took your vitamins to keep up with all their energy!
    Have a great day- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I think you look far too young to be a "Mema" ;) Beautiful roses! Looks like a wonderful day, isn't Spring lovely? xxx tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your roses are very beautiful ! My knockouts are blooming too. I love knockout roses.Looked like a fun day with your two ,(three) sweeties .
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  9. My knockout roses are blooming like crazy, too. Yours are gorgeous!!! Glad you enjoyed your day in the park with the grandkids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what cuties! and beautiful flowers. I thought I would let you know that I have featured your last week's "Thrifty Things Friday" paty post on this week's TTF! I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally adorable grandkids! What a great day to be outdoors with them in that beautiful park and play...so wonderful! Love your roses, their gorgeous!
    Thank you for coming by and for the generous and lovely comments.
    Happy Easter.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a perfectly wonderful place to spend some time outside...your Grand babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blooms and a great family you have!

    Blue Hyacinth, hope you can come and see. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I
read each and every one.
Have a blessed day!
Annette