Saturday, April 16, 2011

Honey gets a spring outfit...

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. Ours started out with rain down pours, then winds to make you tie down the hatches and now it is a beautiful sun shiny day. In this part of the country if you don't like the weather just wait a little while because it is constantly changing.

Today I want to introduce you to Honey. She is porcelain and I made her about twenty five years ago. She also has a twin bother, Sonny.She has sported many different outfits over the years and today I decided to change her out and display her for the summer. She seems to like her new casual summer clothes.


This is a print of one of the Charleston houses.I don't know the name of the house but I would love to live there ... in my dreams.  It has just enough pink in it that I think it will work at the condo in one of the baths.


I'm linking up to Pink Saturday at How sweet the sound.
Have a great day and y'all come on back!

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful doll and I love the Charleston print. My brother has a few pieces of artwork of the homes in Charleston and I love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey is truly a beach beauty in her pink outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday! I was looking to see where to go next and that doll face brought me right here. Enjoyed reading your post and profile. Happy Pinks!! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Honey does looks adorable in her pink outfit, and all ready for a day at the beach!!

    Also, thanks for stopping by to visit!!
    Sherri:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is Honey? I love her new outfit. The print is great too! We have had a rainy weekend....cold too. I am thankful for the rain..so many others have had really dangerous weather. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey is truly gorgeous! What talent to make such a beautiful doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a beautiful doll and I can't believe you made her. Gorgeous. Loved that print too. Have a pretty pink day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet doll! you did a wonderful job of creating her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Honey. You did an excellent job, she is quite beautiful. I agree, she must know how really great she looks. That is a sweet smile.
    Thanks for your visit to Savannah's Roses. I will be posting additional pics when the show begins. Thanks, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honey is adorable.... the print is pretty too. Thank you for sharing.
    Wishing you and your family a most blessed Easter.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honey is quite a honey in her new outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I
read each and every one.
Have a blessed day!
Annette