Saturday, August 07, 2010

Sunday Reflections


You Say: It's impossible
God Says: All things are possible   Luke 18:27
You Say: I'm too tired.
God Says: I will give you rest      Matthew 11:28-30
You Say:Nobody really loves me.
God Says: I love you. John 3:16 and John 3:34
You Say: I can't go on.
God Says: My grace is sufficient.  II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalms91:15
You Say: I can't figure things out.
God Says:I will direct your steps. Proverbs 3:5-6
You Say: I can't do it.
God Says: You can do all things. Philippians 4:13
You Say: I'm not able.
God Says: I am able.  II Corinthians 9:8
You Say: It's not worth it.
God Says: It will be worth it. Romans 8:28
You Say:I can't forgive myself.
God Says:I Forgive you. I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1
You Say:I can't manage.
God Says:I will supply all your needs. Philippians 4:19
You Say: I'm afraid.
God Says: I have not given you a spirit
                 of fear. II Timothy 1:7
You say:I'm always worried.
God Says:Cast all your cares on ME I Peter 5:7
You Say: I'm not smart enough.
God Says: I give you wisdom. I Corinthians 1:30
You Say:I feel all alone.
God Says: I will never leave you or forsake you.
                 Hebrews 13:5

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I
read each and every one.
Have a blessed day!
Annette