Tuesday, July 20, 2010

White Wednesday

This week-end I went to a local estate sale. The house was enormous. My house would have easily fit into the basement.  It was worth the trip though to oooh and aaaah at the house. Unfortunately, I got there late and most everything was labeled sold. My wonderful  GPS had directed me all over town and instructed me to turn in places where there were no roads  :(  I finally arrived one hour before the sale ended  in spite of the GPS.

I did get this cute pot that I would like to use for a topiary (Note to self...look up how to make a topiary), and this little replacement angel for the condo.



The little angel is inexpensive and they are plentiful around flea markets and yard sales but I wanted another one to replace the one that                            Mr. Vintagesouthern de-winged accidentally!



I did find several other Christmas  items and will be posting about them later.
Come join me at Faded charm for White Wednesday
and
Romantic Home for Show and Tell


8 comments:

  1. If a bell rings every time an angel gets its wings...what happens when they lose them?

    I love the sweet little face on your angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La, LOL! I'm afraid the person responsible will be in Big trouble! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annette, Dewinged cracked me up:-) I have a rabbit statue I de-earred:-))) Don't you love the sales? My favorite weekend morning passtime, I think my husband will be glad when garage sale season ends so he can sleep in:-))
    Have a Great Weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your treasures are lovely and your post was so funny! My sons GF has one of those GPS things, we were going to a restaurant about 2 miles away and it was telling her it was 11 miles away...guess they don't always work:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I am hosting a CSN Giveaway on my blog and would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a good evening!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds!! Thanks for visiting Savin' some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really loving all things white. Nice piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I
read each and every one.
Have a blessed day!
Annette